Japan Tour options
Double Occupancy (some Onsen style) options
Single Occupancy ( where available) options
Please call Gavin for detailed pricing on your needs.
Price will be approximately $13000 per head including 3 days private cat skiing dependent on accommodation needs and trip
Single occupancy additional
Deposit due Now non refundable
1 place open
Full Payment Due October 1
Please note, due to recent large currency fluctuations of the dollar Snowperformance reserves the right to alter prices up or down if there is a large change.
If you are new to Snowperformance or are a returning guest and wish to update your contact information with us, please complete our Registration Form.
Hokkaido tour with 3 days of private cat skiing
January 29th-February 8th 2024
2024 Tour full please contact us for reserve list or 2025 tour
Go Deep in Japan’s legendary powder where it snows hard nearly every day! You will need your fattest skis and possibly some breathing apparatus to navigate the deepest, coldest snow on earth. Japan offers far more than the ability to ski incredible powder from dawn till dusk. It offers a cultural and cuisine experience that will leave memories for the rest of your life.
The daily snowfall can often be deeper than you have ever seen and you get to ski deep lines through beautiful rolling hills and open trees. Then relax for the evening in a cultural and gastronomical conglomeration of outstanding tastes and styles.
This incredible trip will start with you flying in to Sapporo CTS airport hotel on the afternoon preceding the camp start in January then heading to Rusutsu where we will be based for 3 days guided side country skiing exploring this fun mountain with great tree and open powder fields.
We then head to Kiroro resort another gem of deep snow skiing on Hokaido with amazing side country access from lifts.
Tese are our warm ups before heading in to three days of cat skiing.
We will head 2 hours SW of Niseko to Shimamaki on the Karibayama mountain range beside the Sea of Japan. Where we will spend 3 days cat skiing with Hokkaido Back Country Cats staying in a local family owned seaside motel Onsen. Each day our guides will pick us up and take us to the cat skiing inside the national park
We will come out from there to the lights of Niseko to wrap up out tour.
We have our final night celebrating the incredible cultural cuisine and ski experience with everyone before transport back to CTS airport with memories to last a life time.
- *6 Days guided skiing resort and side country
- Lift passes
- 3 days cat skiing at HBC with full board at Onsen on Sea of Japan
- 10* nights Lodging nights 29th- 8th
- Transport from Sapporo CTS on 29th throughout trip and return to CTS
- All Breakfasts & some dinners (full food at Cat skiing)
- Trip Video & photos
- Snowperformance tour Hoody
- Welcome reception
- International Flights to Japan and internal flights to Sapporo Chitose (CTS) airport.
- Accommodation on nights before camp starts or after finish date
- Covid testing as necessary
- Lunches and some dinners out.
- Trip insurance
* You lose a day in transit due to crossing international date line
* Plan to arrive in Sapporo CTS by 10am at latest on morning of 29th February to catch transport to Rusutsu (later arrival can be accommodated with additional taxi charge.)
Flight out of CTS are generally from noon onwards and you can plan to travel from ski areas to the airport on the morning of your departure from CTS
* When planning international flights from the US be aware that you lose a day travelling to Japan and gain one coming back due to crossing the international date line.
Have questions about what level you are? Visit our Course Levels description page to get a better idea!