Iceland Tour Price
*$13500 US Double occupancy app
Single occupancy available
To hold a place ,
Please send deposit check for $2000 made payable to Snowperformance to
2310 Belmont Drive,
Hood River OR
* app subject to final pricing by September
**Deposits are non refundable.**
Iceland Heli Skiing
**April 19th-24th 2023 (arrive night of 19th)
We have been running this trip for 3 years with Viking Heli Ski the premier operation in Iceland .
It is now one of our favorite trips due to the beauty of the mountains sea and the great welcome the Icelandic people offer.
We will be staying in the luxury Siglo hotel in the fishing village of Siglufjörður on the Troll Peninsula in Northern Iceland.
The stunning mountain range offers over 5000 feet of vertical with runs from peak to sea.
The trip offers 75000 feet of vertical for our groups over 5 days with more available on request.
We charter a private helicopter from Viking and run 3 groups of 4 , you will be flying in modern A star helicopter with fully qualified and extremely experienced guides.
We plan to have 3 groups totaling 11 guests of experienced good skiers for this trip.
We are going in mid April as that is the best timing for weather and snowpack.
Please book and pay a deposit soon as we already have a lot of interest for this trip and it will be on a first come basis.
This is a once in a lifetime trip to a spectacular destination with our team.
Arriving in Siglo Fjiord on night of 19th and skiing April 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, leaving on evening of 24.
- Transport to and from Akureyri Airport airport in Iceland to hotel/ lodge
- 5 nights lodging and food in luxury hotel
- 5 days Heliskiing with Viking Heliski in private Snowperformance group
- Avalanche airbag and full safety gear
- Skis if needed
- Transport to Iceland or from Reykavik KEF to Akureyri
- Accommodation food or drink outside of trip dates.