Alaska Heliski with Black Ops Valdez
Guided and coached full package camp
5 days including guiding / coaching
& nights accomodation with all meals
$12,500* based on dual occupancy
Deposit to hold place $2000
Balance Due November 15 2021
Trip Full Please apply for wait list
Snowperformance LLC highly recommends you purchase full trip cancellation insurance for all trips and can suggest companies who offer this service. We cannot and will not hold responsibility for cancellation or refund for any reason.
If you are new to Snowperformance or are a returning guest and wish to update your contact information with us, please complete our Registration Form.
We are delighted to be revisiting Alaska for the second time and flying this camp with Black ops Valdez where we had an incredible trip last year.
This camp is a 5 day full service camp with a private helicopter flying direct from the lodge in to the unbeleivable terrain that the Chugach range in Alaska is famed for.
This is Alaska and we will have down days due to weather.
On down days there are a host of outdoor and indoor activities to choose from. Sea-kayaks, boats to take you fishing, ice climbing, snowshoe tours, ski touring, adventure hikes, cycling and glacier tours.
Gavin and Alison will be with the groups to supply on the go coaching, add support and shoot video of your Alaskan experience.
This is not an extreme camp and we will have two groups, at times those looking for steeper and more challenging terrain with others looking for great moderate fun lines.
You do need to be in good shape and be able to ski most terrain fall line, in mixed off piste snow conditions.
Please call us if you need to be discuss whether this trip will suit you.
Please call Gavin for details or with any questions 253 569 3713
This 7 day package will take you to the heart of Alaskan Heliskiing in the Chugach mountains.
Staying in the Orca lodge and offering you the trip of a life time.
It will include
- up to 5 days guided skiing with Black Ops Valdez heli ski
- Coaching with Snowperformance coach
- *4 hobbs hours of heli time* overage costs at $1100 per hobbs hour per person. Regular usage over a week is ussually just under 4 hours unless very good weather when overage will happen.
- 5 nights lodging March 13 -20 based on dual occupancy single occupancy extra
- All meals breakfast lunch dinner and many snacks
- Trip Video & photos
- Snowperformance Swag
- Flights to Valdez
- Gratuity to guides and operation app $600 per head for the week
- Accommodation on nights after camp finish date if you decide to stay in Valdez
- Alcholic beverages and other
- *Trip insurance see below we insist on this to protect you and us.
* Nearest airports are Cordova
*additional heli runs on top of included
Covid Policy and Insurance
We are striving to keep you as safe as possible and our coaches will follow all Black ops Valdez ski Covid policys.
All guests must show proof of vacination and may be asked to take a Covid test within 4 days of trip commencement.
*Please purchase travel insurance we can not and will not refund out of policy's cancellation.
You can now buy insurance trip cancellation policys with Covid coverage.
Have questions about what level you are? Visit our Course Levels description page to get a better idea!