Japan Tour Price
Prices are per person
$5900 - Double Occupancy (some Onsen style) includes cat skiing and accommodation
$6500 - Single Occupancy (Partial please call for occupancy details) includes cat skiing and accommodation
Please note, due to recent large currency fluctuations of the dollar Snowperformance reserves the right to alter prices up or down if there is a large change.
Snowperformance LLC insists on full trip cancellation insurance for all trips and can suggest companies who offer this service. We cannot and will not hold responsibility for cancellation or refund for any reason.
If you are new to Snowperformance or are a returning guest and wish to update your contact information with us, please complete our Registration Form.
Japan Hokkaido, Furano, Niseko and cat skiing tour
February 5th -12th 2018
February 13th -19th 2018
Go Deep in Japan’s legendary powder where it snows hard nearly every day! You will need your fattest skis and possibly some breathing apparatus to navigate the deepest, coldest snow on earth. Japan offers far more than the ability to ski incredible powder from dawn till after dusk. It offers a cultural and cuisine experience that will leave memories for the rest of your life.
The daily snowfall can often be deeper than you have ever seen and you get to ski deep lines through beautiful rolling hills and open trees. Then relax for the evening in a cultural and gastronomical conglomeration of outstanding tastes and styles.
This incredible trip will start with us picking you up from Sapporo CTS airport hotel on the afternoon of Sunday February 5th* then taking you to a Japanese onsen style hotel near Furano ski area where we will be based for 4 days guided exploring of Furano and other local ski areas seeking their steeper and deeper powder skiing and side country terrain along with the quieter mountains and towns.
We will then head 2 hours SW from Niseko to Shimamaki on the Karibayama mountain range beside the Sea of Japan! Where we will spend 2 days cat skiing with Hokkaido Back Country Cats.
We will have our final night celebrating the incredible powder experience with everyone on the night of the 11th in the Niseko area. You then have the option to spend one more day skiing Niseko area and staying one more night in Niseko before transport back to CTS airport on the 13th with memories to last a life time.
- 6 Days guided skiing & lift passes
- 2 days cat skiing and accommodation
- 7 nights Lodging nights 5th through 11th
- Transport from Sapporo CTS on 5th throughout trip and return to CTS
- All Breakfasts & some dinners
- Trip Video & photos
- Snowperformance ball cap and tour Hoody
- Welcome reception
- International Flights to Japan and internal flights to Sapporo Chitose (CTS) airport.
- Accomodation on nights of 4th February or after night of 11th February
- Lunches and some dinners out.
- Trip insurance
- 2-Days cat skiing & lodging (Cat Ski Shimamaki HBC) - $2000
- skiing Niseko and hotel on the 12th (see below)
* Plan to arrive and stay in Sapporo CTS airport area hotel* the night of 4th February as most flights do not arrive till mid evening. This involves leaving the US on the 3rd as you lose a day due to international date line.
* Please do not book a hotel in Sapporo for the night of the 4th as it is 50 miles away
* We will start the trip and pick you up from a CTS airport hotel location on the afternoon of the 5th to take you to Furano area hotel.
* We have reserved accommodation in Niseko for the night of the 12th if you want to spend an extra day exploring Niseko with Gavin and Alison
Flight out of CTS are generally from noon onwards and we plan to travel from Niseko on the morning of the 13th to CTS
* When planning international flights from the US be aware that you lose a day travelling to Japan and gain one coming back due to crossing the international date line.
Have questions about what level you are? Visit our Course Levels description page to get a better idea!