Japan Tour options
1. Cat ski only night of 8th February through 10th
2. Rusutsu, Niseko, Furano 7 day including cat skiing
3. Honshu Hokaido and cat skiing tour enquire
Double Occupancy (some Onsen style) options
Single Occupancy ( where available) options
Please call Gavin for detailed pricing on your needs.
Deposit due November 28th
Payment Due December 20th
Please note, due to recent large currency fluctuations of the dollar Snowperformance reserves the right to alter prices up or down if there is a large change.
Snowperformance LLC insists on full trip cancellation insurance for all trips and can suggest companies who offer this service. We cannot and will not hold responsibility for cancellation or refund for any reason.
If you are new to Snowperformance or are a returning guest and wish to update your contact information with us, please complete our Registration Form.
Japan Hokkaido, Honshu, and cat skiing tour
February 5th -12th 2018
Go Deep in Japan’s legendary powder where it snows hard nearly every day! You will need your fattest skis and possibly some breathing apparatus to navigate the deepest, coldest snow on earth. Japan offers far more than the ability to ski incredible powder from dawn till after dusk. It offers a cultural and cuisine experience that will leave memories for the rest of your life.
The daily snowfall can often be deeper than you have ever seen and you get to ski deep lines through beautiful rolling hills and open trees. Then relax for the evening in a cultural and gastronomical conglomeration of outstanding tastes and styles.
This incredible trip can start with you flying in to Sapporo CTS airport hotel on the afternoon of Monday February 5th* then heading to Rusutsu where we will be based for 2 days guided skiing exploring this fun mountain with great tree and open powder fields. This is our warm up before heading in to two days of cat skiing.
We will head 2 hours SW from Niseko to Shimamaki on the Karibayama mountain range beside the Sea of Japan. Where we will spend 2 days cat skiing with Hokkaido Back Country Cats staying in a local mountain Onsen.
We will come out from there to the lights of Niseko before heading up to Furano to explore the feilds of north central Hokkaido.
We have our final night celebrating the incredible cultural cuisine and ski experience with everyone before transport back to CTS airport with memories to last a life time.
If you need a shorter itinerary we can accommodate you in parts of our trip. and will price accordingly.
- *6 Days guided skiing & lift passes
- 2 days cat skiing and accommodation
- 7* nights Lodging nights 4th through 10th
- Transport from Sapporo CTS on 5th throughout trip and return to CTS
- All Breakfasts & some dinners
- Trip Video & photos
- Snowperformance ball cap and tour Hoody
- Welcome reception
- International Flights to Japan and internal flights to Sapporo Chitose (CTS) airport.
- Accomodation on nights of 4th February or after night of 11th February
- Lunches and some dinners out.
- Trip insurance
- 2-Days cat skiing & lodging (Cat Ski Shimamaki HBC) - $2500
- Hotel on the 11th (see below)
* Plan to arrive and stay in Sapporo CTS airport area hotel* the night of 3rd February as most flights do not arrive till mid evening. This involves leaving the US on the 2nd as you lose a day due to international date line.
* Please do not book a hotel in Sapporo on the night of your arrival as it is 50 miles away from the airport.
* We will start the trip and pick you up from a CTS airport hotel location on the afternoon of the 5th to take you to a ski area hotel.
Flight out of CTS are generally from noon onwards and you can plan to travel from ski areas to the airport on the morning of your departure from CTS
* When planning international flights from the US be aware that you lose a day travelling to Japan and gain one coming back due to crossing the international date line.
Have questions about what level you are? Visit our Course Levels description page to get a better idea!