$6000 per person (double occupancy)
$7000 per person (single occupancy)
Please note, due to recent large currency fluctuations of the dollar Snowperformance reserves the right to alter prices up or down if there is a large change.
Snowperformance LLC insists on full trip cancellation insurance for all trips and can suggest companies who offer this service. We cannot and will not hold responsibility for cancellation or refund for any reason.
If you are new to Snowperformance or are a returning guest and wish to update your contact information with us, please complete our Registration Form.
Verbier, Switzerland Tour
March 3rd -10th 2017 small group 5 places total please call Gavin for detail.
Pricing and options may drop due to groups needs and demand.
Steeped in ski heritage, Switzerland’s iconic peaks and chocolate-box villages hold timeless appeal.
The number one choice in European skiing for many of the rich and famous but also for the hard core all mountain skiers who flock to this iconic destination. Verbier is a stunning small mountain town in the heart of the Alps offering gastronomic delights incredible social options and skiing vertical on a scale that will satisfy everyone.
In Verbier we make you at home in a Swiss-chalet in a quiet part of town yet close to the action and excitement of the town center.
After skiing you can head in to town and sample a vast array of top level restaurants, cruise the shops and sample wines, meats and cheeses and of course chocolate. Then if you have the energy visit the vibrant rustic or modern bars and nightlife.
The Verbier ski domain ranges from 1500m (Verbier Village) up to 3330m (Mont Fort). Enjoy panoramic views of the Alps including the Matterhorn and the Mont Blanc Massif.
- 5:1 coach guide ratio for 6 days
- 6 Days skiing. (4 Days resort, 2 days Heli assisted Ski Touring) • 2 days free skiing in the resort.
- 2-4days with Mountain Guides skiing ‘The 5 Classics’
- *2 days Heli assisted ski touring (gear not included) group option
- 7 nights Lodging
- All Breakfasts & 5 Dinners – Two nights out exploring the town
- Days skiing & lift passes
- Trip Video & photos
- Snowperformance ball cap and tour Hoody
- Welcome reception
- Transfer to and from Geneva
- International Flights to Geneva
- Lunches and some dinners out in town.
- Trip insurance
Have questions about what level you are? Visit our Course Levels description page to get a better idea!